The “perfect fit” isn’t only about sizing! Lifestyle, hair style and expectations of the system are all equally important when choosing the right cap.
Jon Renau Measuring Standards For Stock Systems
- Using a fabric measuring tape, hold measuring tape at front hairline
- Follow hairline circumference to base of hairline at nape
- Continue around head, back up to front starting point
Ear to Ear:
- Establish “top of head point” by measuring 7” back from front hairline
- Hold measuring tape at HAIRLINE at top of ear
- Measuring across “top of head point”, continue down to HAIRLINE at top of opposite ear
Front to Back:
- Hold measuring tape at front hairline
- Follow a straight line down center of head, ending at hairline at nape
Additional Note: If your three measurements are not exactly matched to any one of the standard sizes, choose the wig size that is indicated by the largest measurement.
Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How?
Who is this for? (learn more about your clients and what their needs are)
What lifestyle do you have? (ask about hobbies and other areas of their lifestyle?
When will you be wearing you alternative hair system? (Daily, Weekly, Special Occasions)
Where is the key feature for you? (comfort, appearance, ability to change style )
Why do you need alternative hair? (short term, long term, fashion, or fun)
How do you style your hair? (up/down, fringe, pulled back)
Cap Design and Benefits
Traditional Cap - Volume at the Crown
Open Cap – Cool, comfortable cap
Monofilament – Multi-directional parting
Lace front/Open cap – Natural Hairline / Cool comfortable Cap
Lace Front/ 100% Hand Tied – Natural Hairline / Multi-directional parting
Lace Front/ Hand Tied – Natural Hairline / Multi-directional parting
3 REASONS TO LOVE JON RENAU HAND TIED CAPS
ONE: Each hair is individually hand tied (ventilated),creating the appearance of natural growth and movement
TWO: The 100% hand tied stretch section allows for 360° of stretch throughout the cap without losing its shape.
THREE: Will fit a petite-average up to an average-large cap size
It is a HUG for your head.