#jonrenaugetsreal TOPPER CONTEST
REAL WOMEN. REAL SOLUTIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The photo contest starts on April 24, 2017 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (PST) and ends on May 5, 2017 at 12:00 PM PST (Contest Period).
▪ Post two (2) photos of yourself to the Jon Renau Facebook wall OR to your Instagram: one (1) photo showing your main area of hair loss - without a topper, wig or any other coverage, AND one (1) photo wearing a topper or wig of your choice.
▪ Write the following in the post:
▪ Why you want to win this contest OR how a topper has changed your life
▪ The color of the wig or topper you're wearing on the picture
▪ Like our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram, depending on where you post your pictures
▪ Jon Renau will pick three (3) winners based on creativity and stage of hair loss (1 winner per stage of hair loss: beginning, mid/progressive, advanced)
▪ Must currently reside in the United States or Canada
▪ Must agree to be featured on the Jon Renau website, Jon Renau social media and Jon Renau printed materials (catalog)
▪ Upon winning, Jon Renau will request via email at least three (3) additional pictures from the 3 winners to further determine area of hair loss and find suitable toppers, colors, lengths, etc.
▪ Win a trip to San Diego to be a Jon Renau model for a day!
Includes (per winner):
▪ Round trip flight to San Diego, California
▪ Hotel accommodation for two (2) nights
▪ Transportation will be provided
▪ Two (2) hair toppers (approximate retail value $4000). Check out our toppers HERE.
▪ Exclusive feature in Jon Renau website, product catalog, #jonrenaugetsreal promotional page, videos and Jon Renau social media channels
▪ Dinner with the Jon Renau team in a casual and fun atmosphere
▪ Personal tour of the Jon Renau Corporate Office
▪ Food allowance of $50/day for 3 days
OTHER CONTEST RULES AND DETAILS:
▪ By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on Jon Renau’s website
▪ Winners must be available to fly to San Diego, CA May 31 with a stay through June 2, 2017
▪ Winners must sign a video and photo release form (official images and video will be shared on all JR branded outlets as well as JR ecommerce partner sites)
▪ Winners will be part of a short video featuring a closer look at their experience while on set and a short testimony
▪ Jon Renau will provide clothing, make-up and hair styling for photo and video shoots
▪ Jon Renau will repost contest photos on the main Facebook or Instagram account within 24 hours
ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to everyone residing in the United States or Canada who is 18 years of age or older as of April 24, 2017. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Jon Renau and not to Facebook.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by Jon Renau, in its sole discretion, any content that:• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);• promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;• contains any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
Entry must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Jon Renau in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry. Jon Renau reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Jon Renau from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render entry null and void. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.