The C.O.R.E. (Certification of Renau Education) foundation is the most up-to-date education program exclusively designed to further the knowledge and expertise of the alternative hair professional. It reviews all aspects of alternative hair through its different levels.
C.O.R.E. Level I emphasizes in the following aspects:
* Stages of hair growth and hair loss
* Types of hair loss
* Measuring/how to apply toppers and wigs
* Cap and base designs
* Care and styling for different types of fiber
* Best practices for your business and marketing elements
* Client consultations and client scenarios
For C.O.R.E. Level I upcoming dates and locations, click here.
C.O.R.E. Level II contents, dates and locations coming soon.
Comments or questions? Contact us. We listen!